Product Manager - Paper
Dropbox Paper is a new Dropbox product that simplifies the way teams create, give feedback, and organize ideas. Its an innovative, real-time editor, rich feedback features, and collaborative organization has made it an essential productivity tool for a growing number of teams.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on Paper usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Spend time with users to understand how people are using Paper to organize their content, identify areas of improvement, build and measure the impact.
- Develop deep understanding of organizational models, how teams work together and implement tools that improve these workflows for our users.
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 3+ years or more experience as a Product Manager, or similar role
- Metrics driven approach to product development and growth
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and design to create delightful products
- A passion for productivity tools and helping teams work better together
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top