Product Manager - Monetization Platform
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Your role and impact
Product managers set the vision for our growing family of products. We’re responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: shipping high quality products and features on time. As advocates for both our users and our business, the best product managers balance diverse perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
- Collaborate cross functionally to ship new, impactful capabilities in the monetization platform in order for Dropbox customers to purchase and maintain Dropbox’s paid offerings.
- Determine and prioritize technical requirements for new payment platform capabilities, internal tools and integration with revenue systems.
- You will take full ownership and accountability over projects and their outcomes.
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in designing and helping build scalable platforms
- Strength in building relationships and effective communication with varied internal and external audiences
- You have an excellent product/design sense, and you can take complex problems and craft simple experiences
- You have demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects while handling an incredible number of moving pieces.
- Experience with payments integrations, processes and systems (e.g. credit card processing, business invoicing, payment reconciliation, revenue recognition etc.) a strong plus
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top