Product Manager Lead - Core Sync
Syncing our users' files sits at the heart of everything we do at Dropbox. As the Lead Product Manager for Core Sync, you will own one of the most iconic technology products of the past 10 years: the Dropbox syncing folder. The team has the ability to drive broad scale impact on the day to day lives of millions of Dropbox users, who trust us to keep their most important stuff safe and access it in delightful ways. You will have the opportunity to define the product infrastructure that will power the next generation of Dropbox products as we transition from a File Sync and Store company to offering a broader set of tools around Content Based Collaboration.
- You will be responsible for shipping major improvements to Dropbox's core sync engine and file system
- Lead a team of talented Product Managers and have the ability mentor and coach to allow team members to evolve and operate at a more senior level in the future.
- You will help drive the delivery of a complex roadmap across multiple product and infrastructure engineering teams to ensure that key partners understand the product scope and engineering implementation decisions.
- Partner with leadership across Product Engineering and Infrastructure and engage in full speed conversations about the tradeoffs our teams will be facing.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams in your area - in close partnership with engineering and design to build and ship products that help people work better together
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Experience launching successful products, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to craft clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top