Product Manager Lead
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Dropbox AdminX is a set of powerful tools empowering administrators and team creators to be champions for users, and to help them maintain security, control, and visibility-for collaboration at scale. We're making this happen by taking the same "user-first" design approach that's helped us grow to half a billion registered users, and applying it to our admin tools.
This role will play a major part in evolving our Dropbox Business product to provide more value to organizations with complex hierarchies, admin needs, and collaboration requirements. You will help establish a future-proof team model that grows and adapts to organizations of varying shapes and sizes.
Dropbox is a unique product for growth because of its massive active user base combined with a strong subscription model and outbound arm. Dropbox is focused on providing a range of deployment options for organizations to best fit their current needs, as well as providing more options when their requirements grow. This is an opportunity to power Dropbox's expansion into mid-market and larger organizations.
- You will drive Dropbox's long term strategy for expansion into organizations with complex hierarchies and admin needs
- You will hire and grow a talented team of product managers who embody Dropbox's values, have fun together, and take pride in building wonderful products
- You will build cross functional relationships and manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- You will work closely with our diverse internal partners across Product, Engineering, Customer Support, and Sales to document, analyze, and synthesize large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data of Dropbox usage by admins and team creators to produce priorities and roadmap plans
- You will collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful changes, including preparing necessary product specifications and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team's work with the world
- BS/BA in Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 10+ years experience building phenomenal software as product manager, product marketer, engineer, designer, analyst, startup-founder or similar
- 5+ years in Product Management role
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Proven ability to directly lead product managers and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top