Product Manager, Insights
- Help form the vision, strategy, roadmap, and goals for the Insights products.
- Define and prioritize long-term and short-term goals.
- Drive Insights product development with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
- Leverage a technical skill set to talk shop and work closely with our developers.
- Manage stakeholders within the revenue organization by building consensus on priorities and features leading to launch and execution.
- Parse customer & stakeholder feedback & understand underlying problems that need to be solved.
- Effectively use data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 2+ years working as a Product Manager
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and translate to clear, actionable specifications for product improvement.
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience shipping consumer or enterprise products
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Understanding of the most recent trends around Big Data and Analytics, and visualization tools a plus
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top