Product Manager - Cloud Docs
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Dropbox is expanding the types of content people can organize and share with others while bringing more real time collaboration to our users. As we've publicly announced, we're working to bring Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides as well as Quip into the Dropbox experience. These integrations are just the beginning of us evolving the core Dropbox experience to go beyond traditional files.
As a product manager on the Cloud Docs team you'll be part of building out the user experience and platform for the next generation of content creation. In collaboration with external application developers, you'll be making it easier for our hundreds of millions of users to organize, find, and share all of their content in one place.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Partner with business development to close agreements with external developers, deeply understand the success criteria for these companies, and work to jointly deliver a great experience for our shared users
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data to validate approaches and uncover new product insights
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or relevant experience
- Experience launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms
- Strength in partnering with engineering and working through challenging technical problems
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Will operates as the tech lead for a soon-to-be-released initiative and other special Dropbox projects. He also pushes for modern best practices for client application development on Mac and iOS.
Back to top