Product Manager - App Platform
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
The App Platform team makes development easy, fast, and safe across our web, desktop, and mobile clients. Our apps and website are used on hundreds of millions of computers and phones. As a Product Manager on this team you will be advancing both our web platform and our desktop UI platforms, empowering teams throughout Dropbox to build delightful experiences across our website and desktop apps.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product teams to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize their and user needs into priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Accelerate Dropbox's product development through investing in the right set of foundational features
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar experience as a Software Engineer
- 3 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top