Product Manager - Analytics
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Your team mission is to help Dropboxers build quality products across all platforms (backend, mobile, desktop and web). You will equip Dropboxers with power analytics products and capabilities to better leverage data to inform decisions at massive scale (e.g. A/B testing tools, Feature gating, Data management, Data visualization, etc). You will impact the way Dropbox assess, prioritize and analyze its line of products, for hundreds of millions of users.
- You will work closely with Product Managers, Product Analytics, Customer Success and Engineers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize their needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- You will collaborate with engineers to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will optimize teams' developer workflows which will allow them to iterate more quickly and ship quality products, by building better tools to enable continuous deployment
- BS or MS in computer science or similar experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 3+ years as a Product Manager
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Build cross functional relationships and manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top