Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Your role and impact
Our Product Managers set the vision for Dropbox’s growing family of products. They are responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: shipping high-quality products and features on time. As advocates for both our users and our business, Product Managers balance varied perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
- You will help form vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- Designers will become your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4 years or more working as a Product Manager
- You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top