Product Designer University Grad (2017)
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Your role and impact:
- You solve for simple. You employ a systematic process for finding -- and resolving -- hidden complexities and edge cases.
- Produce work that encompasses the distinctive look and feel of Dropbox’s products, communications, and identity.
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions.
- You're actively involved in defining new product’s identities.
- Work closely with other designers defining product strategy.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as engineering and product management.
- Work with the team to ship design across various products
- To improve yourself and the design team at large, you participate in team/company initiatives: design critiques, collaboration sessions.
- Able to effectively communicate technical ideas to non-technical (and technical) people
- Completing a bachelor's or graduate degree in December 2016 or Summer 2017
- Interested in either interaction, visual or illustration design for products.
- Able to work in a variety of media (print, web, mobile), design for a variety of projects (apps, visual interfaces, marketing and communications)
- Polishing and refining your work is important to you, you obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect.
- Whatever your tools of choice, you wield them with deft and speed
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
*Please provide us with a personal email address rather than a school email address so that Dropbox can communicate effectively with you.
Back to top