Product Designer University Grad (2017)
Our research and design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world.
If you've been following Dropbox for a while, you know that we like to keep things simple. The Design team here at Dropbox has a bunch of projects in the pipeline and we're looking for awesome designers to help refine Dropbox’s simplicity and craft the way users interact, feel and love all our products. We have an ongoing cycle of revamping our entire experience across web, client, and mobile. Dropbox's San Francisco office is filled with all the tools you need, including an awesome and like-minded team.
Did you just graduate and are looking for your first full time gig? Perfect! The design team is looking to add a few fresh faces to the ranks and if you’re really pumped about design, technology and especially Dropbox, we hope you’ll apply. We’re looking at a lot of new problems that we’d love your help in solving :)
- You solve for simple. You employ a systematic process for finding -- and resolving -- hidden complexities and edge cases.
- Produce work that encompasses the distinctive look and feel of Dropbox’s products, communications, and identity.
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions.
- You're actively involved in defining new product’s identities.
- Work closely with other designers defining product strategy.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as engineering and product management.
- Work with the team to ship design across various products
- To improve yourself and the design team at large, you participate in team/company initiatives: design critiques, collaboration sessions.
- Able to effectively communicate technical ideas to non-technical (and technical) people
- Completing a bachelor's or graduate degree in December 2016 or Summer 2017
- Interested in either interaction, visual or illustration design for products.
- Able to work in a variety of media (print, web, mobile), design for a variety of projects (apps, visual interfaces, marketing and communications)
- Polishing and refining your work is important to you, you obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect.
- Whatever your tools of choice, you wield them with deft and speed
Please provide us with a personal email address rather than a school email address so that Dropbox can communicate effectively with you.
Back to top