Product Analytics Manager, Growth
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
In this role, you will lead a growing team of Product Analysts to use data to enable better decision-making for the group of product teams focused on getting more customers to discover the right Dropbox product. You will work cross-functionally with product, engineering, design and research leadership to leverage data to guide both strategic and operational product decisions. You will be responsible for aligning key analytics projects for you and your team with product roadmaps and ensuring you communicate your insights broadly.
- Drive improvements in Dropbox's customer growth and related metrics using data-driven techniques such as experimentation
- Partner with other analytics teams across the company to develop a common quantitative perspective on how we grow our business
- Leverage data and analytical thinking to proactively identify opportunity areas and contribute to Dropbox's growth strategy
- Work with other leaders to develop rhythms and processes that enable the Growth team to operate as a world-class organization
- Ensure active collaboration between your team and product, engineering and design teams to measure the impact of product launches, including validating logging, defining success metrics, aligning on experimental approaches and communicating metrics impact
- Coach, mentor and help set strategy for more junior Product Analysts to drive even more impact for the team
- 5+ years experience performing data-driven product analysis in a tech company
- 2+ years directly managing data scientists, quantitative researchers or product analysts
- 2+ years working on growth analytics efforts for a paid product (either B2C or B2B)
- BS/BA in Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Proven track record of driving directly measurable product or business impact
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top