Product Analyst - Enterprise
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff-now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
The Product Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions about our products. Data is a critical part of our product development process, and Product Analysts are their chief advocates. We are responsible for ensuring that data is trustworthy and accurate, finding insights from the data, and making an impact through data-informed decisions. We work across the entire product development timeline, from early data explorations about user behavior to multivariate experiments and optimizations on mature products.
We are looking for a Product Analyst who can jump in and make an impact quickly. You will set up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features, generate and size opportunities to prioritize features, and define key performance metrics for the team. As this small team continues to grow there's also an opportunity to help shape and guide its expansion through mentorship and advocacy across the company. We hope you'll join us!
- You will work with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging and metrics
- You will create simple, trustworthy data pipelines and automated reporting to surface key metrics
- You will identify, translate, prioritize, and inform important product questions with data
- You will explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, and regression models
- You will connect product engagement with growth and business results
- You will synthesize and communicate insights during the product development process
- You will empower and teaching others to work effectively and efficiently with data
- You will build a data-informed and data-inspired culture at Dropbox
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative analyses for a technology company
- Fluency in SQL, and a solid understanding of statistical analysis, experimentation, and the common pitfalls of data analysis
- Self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Collaborative: You work effectively with others and win credibility quickly
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Constance D.Software Engineer
Constance builds Dropbox’s channel platform for reseller partners, which enables Dropbox to expand to users and businesses in new regions. She has also contributed to several monetization platform launches, including chargeback automation and Dropbox Education.
Back to top