Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
We are looking for Product Analysts who can jump in and make an impact quickly. Product Analysts can expect to set up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features, generate and size opportunities to prioritize features, and define key performance metrics for the team. As this small team continues to grow there's also an opportunity to help shape and guide its expansion through mentorship and advocacy across the company. We hope you'll join us!
- Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging and metrics
- Crafting simple, dependable data pipelines and automated reporting to surface metrics
- Identifying, translating, prioritizing, and informingimportant product questions with data
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for multivariate experiments
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process
- Empowering and guiding others to work effectively and efficiently with data are part of your role
- Working towards creating a data-informed culture at Dropbox
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- 3+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis for a technology company
- Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top