Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (Spanish or Italian speaking)
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect in our EMEA Core Sales team, you'll play a huge role in helping our customers understand the value of Dropbox Business. It'll be your mission to develop and support our growing list of customers, by working closely with them, showing the value of Dropbox and addressing technical challenges.
- Know every detail of Dropbox Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support our Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Help customers deploy and use Dropbox Business to address their existing collaboration challenges. Understand the customer's business goals and partner with them to achieve those.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Experience teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluency or working proficiency in Spanish or Italianlanguage
- Understanding of internet technologies, related to the offering of cloud services to customers (TCP/IP, HTTP(S), DNS, Proxies, Firewalls and Caching Engines)
- Understanding of networking concepts (LAN, MAN, VPN)
- Understanding of corporate networks (File Servers, Active Directory)
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- Outstanding communication skills and capabilities to build long-term business relationship.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Travel as required
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top