Performance Marketing Specialist
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a Paid Search Specialist to help grow our paid search program. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in growing our paid search channel by managing our Google and Bing accounts with opportunities to test new search partners. Your role is mainly focused on our APAC, EMEA, and LATAM market. Your responsibilities will include budget management, campaign optimizations & monitoring, A/B testing, keyword research and reporting.
- Monitor daily budget pacing and ensure we are on track to meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Make regular bid adjustments based on performance by keyword, ad schedule, location, etc.
- Mine SQR reports to identify new keyword opportunities and expand negative keyword targeting.
- Grow our international campaigns by identifying opportunities across our regions. There is an opportunity to work with our local Marketing and Customer Insights teams.
- Set up and Q&A new campaigns. Must have experience with Google Ads Editor (bulk edits).
- Own weekly and monthly reporting including performance and experiment recaps. You are able to dig into data to understand why there are fluctuations in performance.
- Run regular analysis to provide deeper insights on trends and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Size new opportunities within Google and Bing including new ad formats or betas.
- Help with quarterly budget planning by analyzing historical performance and expansion opportunities.
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience directly managing paid search campaigns
- Has hands-on experience managing large scale campaigns across geos & languages with all major search engines (Adword, Bing, Yahoo)
- Is analytical and has the curiosity to grow the channel autonomously
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience working in a bid management tool a plus (i.e SA360, Kenshoo, Marin, Adobe)
Back to top