Partner Technology Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Development team builds and manages a global partner ecosystem including device manufacturers, network providers, developers, and retailers. With a passion for action-oriented analytics, we work together to establish product, commercial, and strategic partnerships that help Dropbox and its partners grow.
As a Partner Technology Manager, you'll be part of a dynamic and growing team tasked with driving the technical excellence and scale of the Dropbox partner ecosystem. Building on your technical as well as interpersonal skills and hybrid experience in both engineering and business contexts, you'll act as a subject matter expert on the Dropbox Platform, while at the same time diligently advocating on behalf of our partners. In this task, you'll be responsible for not only delivering results directly but also via developing systems, tools, and processes that scale as our ecosystem grows.
Whether you are a software developer with a desire to build phenomenal things away from the keyboard, a humanities major who's been coding on the side, or anywhere in between, if being responsible for a problem excites you as much as owning its solution, we want to hear from you.
- Establish a strong relationship with our ecosystem partners based on trust and openness, helping them make product decisions that align with the Dropbox strategy and best practices
- Develop technical understanding of partner integrations, becoming a point of reference to other business units within Dropbox that need to leverage such integrations
- Architect best-in-class product integrations with ecosystem partners that continuously offer a better user experience and a richer set of functionality on the DBX Platform
- Support ecosystem initiatives by mapping business requirements to technical implementation
- Assist Business Development in technical assessment of strategic opportunities
- Drive and secure delivery of multiple partner integrations and successful adoption of platform technologies (APIs, SDKs, features, etc.), helping to remove roadblocks that may arise for either Dropbox or the partner
- 3+ years experience as an external-facing technologist at the intersection of product, engineering and business (e.g. sales engineering, solution architecture, customer success, product management, product marketing, etc.)
- World-class written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to drive consensus with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Demonstrated technical proficiency at using analytical thinking and formal frameworks to solve multi-faceted problems
- Prior experience working with Web technologies and on SaaS applications
- Prior experience with enterprise software is a plus
- Self-starter with excellent project and program management skills
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top