Partner Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) - APAC
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Solutions Architect in our APAC Channel Partner Sales team, you'll play a huge role in helping our partners understand the value of Dropbox for Business. It'll be your mission to to develop and support our growing community of partners, by working closely with them in customer opportunities, showing the value of Dropbox and addressing technical challenges.
- Know every detail of Dropbox for Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Channel Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings.
- Deliver training to our Channel partners to ensure they have a extensive knowledge of Dropbox.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Partner with the Channel Sales team to onboard new partners.
- Act as a Dropbox speaker at Dropbox partner events.
- Help build trainings and onboarding materials to support the Dropbox partner program.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to executives.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- You have a passion about learning in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Preferred experience working with sales teams in cloud computing or related technical fields
- Ability to work with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Python skills would be a plus.
- Travel as required
Back to top