Partner Account Manager - SMB
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Partner Account Manager - Americas, you will recruit, enable and manage partners within a territory to accelerate Dropbox Business adoption across small-to-medium sized business. We are seeking a seasoned channel professional with partner and regional planning as well as execution experience. Dropbox is rapidly growing its partner community so a successful candidate will have experience working with partners one-to-one and in scaled capacity to further accelerate growth.
- Own, build, develop and manage the SMB Partner plan for the designated region
- Determine key Partners within each region with whom Dropbox can drive significant SMB business growth, identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within those partner organizations, and help them realize the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Drive one-to-one and scaled Partner engagement to train and enable sales teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers
- Lead local field marketing events and trade shows in collaboration with partner marketing and other internal stakeholders
- Establish relationships with the key Distributor personnel in the region to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the distributor cloud marketplace
- Proven experience in channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the competitive offerings
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and team player
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top