Partner Account Manager - Nordic
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Dropbox Channel Sales team is responsible for building an eco-system of appropriate and relevant Cloud-ready Partners and educating them to better understand the power Dropbox has to offer customer teams at scale. The Channel team is a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what Partners and end-customers need to work better together.
As a Channel Partner Account Manager, you will work closely with our distribution partner(s) to build and manage SMB partner relationships, specifically focused on training, enablement, activation and development of any other required capabilities to sell and support Dropbox Business. Although all Partners will transact through distribution you will be, for a specific subset of accounts, the partner's key point of contact at Dropbox interfacing with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox and distributor organisations in order to ensure the success of Dropbox and our partners.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the Nordics revenue quota
- Establish positive relationships with the Cloud Sales Team at our Distribution partner(s)
- You will provide training, mentoring and support to distribution cloud sales teams to help them better position, sell and promote Dropbox Business
- You will Establish connections with the key distributor personnel in the region to ensure that we build a flawless and effective sales process through the distributor Cloud Market Place (CMP)
- Figure out key partners with whom Dropbox can drive significant SMB business growth, identify key collaborators to establish relationships and credibility within those partner organisations, and help them realise the full potential of Dropbox Business
- You will own, build, develop and shape the SMB Partner plan for the designated region based upon the above analysis
- Working with relevant supporting functions train and collaborate with those key reseller teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers
- Lead the engagement between the wider Dropbox teams with the Distributor and SMB partners
- Maintain and execute relationships at all levels of the company and lead the rhythm of the business
- IT technology sales experience preferred.
- Experience or awareness of channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the competitive offerings (not essential as can be trained)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and phenomenal teammate
- Daring attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; flourish with change and ambiguity
- Fluent in Nordic language
- Role is based in Stockholm or Copenhagen, remote working
Back to top