Partner Account Manager - DACH
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Channel Partner Account Manager with responsibility for DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), you will manage strategic partner relationships in each country, including marketing development, distributor interaction and sales processes. The main focus will be to support Dropbox Account Executives by introducing appropriate Partners that can offer skills and capabilities required by end customers as part of their requirement in the deployment and utilisation of the Dropbox solution. Although the Partners will transact through distribution you will be the partner's key point of contact at Dropbox interfacing with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox and distributor organisations in order to ensure the success of Dropbox and our partners.
- Own, build, develop and manage the strategic Partner plan for the designated region.
- Identify key Partners within each region with whom Dropbox can work to support their Outbound sales organisation where specific skills, vertical specialisations and professional services capabilities are required.
- Support the DACH AE sales team to drive significant business growth, identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within those partner organisations, and help them realise the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Train and collaborate with those key reseller sales teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers.
- Establish relationships with the key distributor personnel in the region to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the distributor Cloud Market Place (CMP)
- Lead the engagement between the wider Dropbox team of marketing, support, operations, and program teams with the Distributor and Partners within the region.
- Maintain and execute relationships at all levels of the company and manage the rhythm of the business.
- Secure executive investment in the Dropbox relationship and partnership growth within the region.
- Proven experience in channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- An understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the competitive offerings
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and team player
- Native German language speaker is essential
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top