Partner Account Manager - Channel Sales
Our Sales team shares Dropbox for Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Build and manage the partner business plan to success for MSPs/VAR’s in the US and Canada
- Creative ability to build a channel foundation within partner community
- Drive Partner Reach within the partner community building Yield and Frequency
- Lead the wider Dropbox team of marketing, support, operations, and program teams as well as direct the sale managers assigned to the MSP.
- Maintain and execute relationships at all levels of the company and manage the rhythm of the business.
- Put in place correction of errors plans in the case of where the plan is not meeting success.
- Secure executive investment in the Dropbox relationship and partnership growth.
- Meet all Conditions of Satisfaction for the partnership (COS).
Your key objective is getting the business plan in place with the partner. You own the definition and oversee execution of that plan. This plan includes details on business strategy, Go to Market, investments in systems and tools as well as people and processes. The plan also has the metrics that demonstrate and define success.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and positive outcomes within the MSPs/ resellers channel. Prior experience of 7+ years preferred.
- Fluent in resale economics and incentive levers
- Strategic mindset- you play the long game!
- C level presentation and communication ability- you are an influencer and agenda setter!
- Demonstrated strong cross-team/ cross-functional management and collaboration ability
- Fluent in cloud business models and industry trends as well as articulating and documenting Cloud economics and business metrics
- Deep insights and contacts within the US and Canadian markets and with MSPs specifically
- Knowledge of Channel and Distribution
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top