Partner Account Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Dropbox is the home for your most significant stuff-now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our partnerships team builds and leads a global partner ecosystem, which includes cloud and managed service providers, system integrations, resellers and other valuable partners. We collaborate across teams to develop product, commercial, and strategic partnerships that help Dropbox and its partners grow.
As a Partner Account Manager based in Singapore, this new role is focused on driving enterprise business via crafting strategic enterprise and commercial partner relationships, initiating demand generation activities with these partners, and also enabling sales closure processes and deployment via partners. You will be these partner's key point of contact collaborating with teams across the Dropbox organization in order to ensure the success of Dropbox and our partners.
- Identify, map and motivate key strategic enterprise partners in SG whom has strong incumbent customer relationships in SG in the key enterprise verticals where we can play to win big. e.g. AEC, media/creatives, (private/tertiary) education, industrial, retail and logistics etc...
- Lead these partners on the Dropbox selling to Enterprise journey via a variety of different techniques: programmatic approach, account-based joint-selling, driving macro engagements at association/policy level to craft future opportunities. This means ability to execute with the partner on a multi-modal engagement role, including mentorship the partners on sales objection handling, CXO conversations, rallying industry executive contacts/relationships and assisting in deal negotiation and closure, as the circumstance might require
- Identify key non-sales stakeholders within these partner organisations to initiate relationships and sustain credibility with includes partner pre-sales and architects, marketing and also post-sales delivery staff. This will improve the enterprise partner Dropbox deployment and services delivery capacity, and thence help them realize the full potential of Dropbox Business, as well as improve customer-level adoption and activations
- Drive business planning and goal setting processes related to key enterprise verticals with partners. Internally within Dropbox, influence & rally support by working with cross-functional teams (Legal, Finance, Design, Marketing, Product, etc.) to achieve those business objectives
- Enthusiastically drive these enterprise partners to improve sales and total partnership potential through sharing sales best practices, enablement & training, support and GTM programs.
- 10+ years experience driving enterprise sales via strategic channel partnerships in a reputable software or SaaS company; track record of exceeding ambitious revenue goals/quotas in previous positions strongly desired
- Strongly preferred: Relevant enterprise-based selling experience with/thru partners in key relevant areas like: workflow design, applications solution, document management and adjacencies, and other SaaS-related deployments
- Own experience in deep executive relationship with top partners in SG and also have working level relationships at ops and reps levels i.e. ability to engage at all levels of enterprise partners. First-hand experience with SaaS indirect sales models a bonus, with strong ability to get enterprise partners to focus more on Dropbox
- Possess deep understanding of the key enterprise vertical market segments landscape in Singapore where Dropbox aspires to play to win; prior C-suite rapport with customers a definite bonus
- have strong, existing knowledge of some of the local cloud growth inhibitors for specific customer segments, which might include direct Govt interventions, MAS, SGX, MOE direct and indirect regulations and policies which include but not extensively, the PDPA, PII, and other local guidelines. This background is key to assist partners in market segment prioritization and GT planning
- Self-motivated, innovative and has ability to lead both external (partners) and internal stakeholders directly and by influence is needed
- Strong sales discipline and willingness to lead pipeline and internal sales processes which might require admin effort. Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Experience with contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about Dropbox, willing to take care of dynamic learning environment and challenge the perception of partners about Dropbox relevance in enterprise segment
Back to top