Paid Media Manager, APAC
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a Paid Media Manager, APAC who can thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use their expertise and knowledge of the APAC digital media landscape to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in building part of the foundation of paid media. Your role will focus on driving business growth in the APAC region, mainly through paid social and direct buy channels. Your main responsibilities will be to lead all aspects of media planning and performance for multiple products while also drive internal processes to get vendors and media partners on-boarded. Responsibilities will include on-boarding and managing a media and creative agency that is specialized with APAC as well as coordinate planning, buying, optimizations, and reporting on any media bought.
- Own APAC paid media management across multiple products for Dropbox through paid social (i.e. Line, Viber, Facebook, etc.) and direct buys (i.e. Yahoo, Naver, etc.)
- Onboard and lead media and creative agency/agencies that are focused with APAC
- Own and balance relationships with media vendors, partners, and agencies in APAC
- Work closely with other channel managers to share findings and align potential tests/experiments across channels and regions
- Lead campaign launches, optimization, and reporting inclusive of creative, audience targeting, and budget management
- Build media analyses and POVs that are shared across teams and within the marketing org
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth to drive standard methodologies, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in performance or direct response paid media
- At least 2-3 years of experience in running paid social campaigns in APAC, especially for the following countries: Japan, South Korea, Singapore
- Experience in on-boarding and handling media agencies (APAC agencies a plus!)
- Highly organized and very detail oriented. Consistent track record in successfully leading multiple projects at a given time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top