Oracle Cloud Support Administrator
As the Oracle Cloud Support Administrator, you will provide day-to-day system support for Oracle Cloud users. This position will be on the IT team and would work closely with cross-functional teams such as but not limited to Accounting, Tax, FP&A, Procurement, Legal and Security.
- You will assist in maintaining and supporting Oracle Cloud Financials, Procurement and system integration troubleshooting
- Provide day-to-day functional support and management of internal Oracle support tickets
- Act as a liaison and foster positive relationships between business partners and IT team
- You'll help bridge any system gap to solve functional and operational challenges using technology solutions
- Perform ongoing system routine maintenance, performance tuning and user management
- Resolve system issues by proposing feasible solutions and follow-through to efficient resolution
- Manage service request tickets while handling escalations with Oracle
- Evaluate system performance and make enhancement recommendations
- Participate in coordinating work efforts to address new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues
- You will be a key collaborator with technical development teams during sprint planning, system updates and upgrade cycles
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Information Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2-3 years support desk experience on Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud is required
- You have extensive ERP system administration experience with proficient functional knowledge on various Finance operations related to AP, AR, GL, Procurement, Consolidations, Fixed Assets, Reporting.
- You're a problem-solver in identifying, diagnosing and resolving system bugs and troubleshooting problems reported by end users
- You have previously participated in system upgrades, integrations and/or implementation activities
- You've demonstrated the ability to follow-through on support tickets for effective resolution and escalation
- You're a self-starter who sweats the details
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to collaborate and gain consensus among multi-functional teams
- Experience working in global enterprise company and software industry is preferred
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top