Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products.
Just as the our product is designed to be a home for all of your stuff, the Real Estate and Office Team strive to provide an office environment that runs seamlessly, with the special touches along the way, so that Dropboxers can enjoy doing their best work everyday.
We are looking for an Office Manager who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to help us achieve our vision of providing amazing workspaces for our employees. You will ensure that the office is maintained to the highest of standards and impeccably presented at all times. You will also assist with events, onboarding, space planning, food & beverage and ad hoc tasks around the office. You will be working in a constantly changing, creative environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. If you like to tame chaos while remaining calm and flexible with ever-changing priorities and needs, then this is the role for you.
- Manage the day-to-day running of operations in the NYC and DC offices ensuring office services are provided in an efficient manner. Including but not limited to maintenance, deliveries, furniture, decor, management of kitchens and office supplies, etc.
- Ensure that the office feels like home. You’ll work with external and internal partners to ensure that Dropboxers have awesome SWAG, food/beverages, world-class events, and everything else necessary to make Dropbox NYC an awesome place to be.
- Actively manage our brand new 30K sq. ft. top of the line office space in New York City and remotely support the Washington, DC office.
- Provide administrative support for multiple teams.
- Work closely with the Real Estate team on NYC office projects and space planning exercises.
- Partner with the global Dropbox office team to maintain consistent Dropbox feel and culture.
- 2-4 years experience in an office or facilities manager/administrative assistant role with startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond what’s expected
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities and minimal oversight.
- Strong Dropbox, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint and Google email/calendar/doc skills
- Ability to maintain composure in high pressure situations
Back to top