MM Account Executive - CEE (Polish required)
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and fun Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Mid Market Account Executive for our Central and Eastern European market, you’ll help our future customers understand the power of Dropbox Business. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionising the way people work. We’re building the next great technology company, and we need amazing talent to achieve our vision.
- Full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction.
- Tech sales experience (preferred).
- Proven track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets.
- Results driven with a hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Proven resilience in a sales environment.
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Fluent in English and Polish
- BA or BS degree.
Back to top