Mid-Market Account Executive MBA Grad (2017)
Our Sales team shares Dropbox for Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox for Business
- Work cross-functionally with Lead Generation, Account Management, and Solutions Architecture teams
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- MBA or equivalent
- 2-10 years of B2B sales experience
- Avid Dropbox user
- Top performer in previous roles
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a major plus
- Passionate about revolutionizing the way people collaborate
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top