Marketing Technology Architect
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
ITS delivers business technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We aspire to be the connective tissue to the core business of Dropbox as a partner of choice that accelerates and simplifies outcomes. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
Working with Dropbox's Information Technology Services organization, you will be working with multi-functional business and IT partners to design, implement and support technical solutions for Marketing business area.
This role will lead the architecture, design and implementation of technologies related to marketing space including web technologies, would involve working with Enterprise Architect(s) and cross functional delivery teams to define long term vision, strategy and goals for the company.
This role will provide technology strategy and stay ahead of the innovation curve across a range of marketing technologies including: Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Data Analytics and Optimization, Mobile and Web Technologies, Social Media Platforms, Programmatic Media, and others.
- Partner with business leadership to identify requirements establish a clear, consistent capability vision as well as supporting technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Create and own future state solution architecture of the marketing technologies aligned with industry evolution and Dropbox landscape
- You will proactively research new vendors, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Ensure that individual technical solutions align with overall architectural vision
- Craft guidance that helps delivery teams identify quality risk factors around security and compliance
- Effectively communicating complex technical solutions through excellent written and verbal skills to business stakeholders
- You will develop technology roadmaps that consider both tactical and strategic direction, as well as factor in cost, user experience and security.
- You will provide technical due diligence of software products and platforms.
- 5+ years of experience working within a marketing environment, MarTech stack
- In-Depth understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, Web technologies (AEM preferred) and experience with technologies like Web Analytics, CRM, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Search, MMP, Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, Audience Creation/Targeting
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business stakeholders.
- Provide leadership to technical resources, working with PM on suggested work assignments and leading team from design to solution
- Partner with Vendor teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top