Marketing Manager - Partner Communications
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
The Partner Marketing team works with resellers, other technology companies and OEM’s to drive awareness, traffic, trials, and revenue for Dropbox paid products. We align with all segments of the marketing team to get the right message to the right audience at the right time, with a laser focus on improving user engagement leading to paid subscription to our market leading products.
We’re looking for a marketing manager who can help us improve communication to/thru our partner ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be responsible for crafting messages and developing marketing strategy in collaboration with other marketing functions (paid marketing, conversion marketing, etc.), building and executing campaigns on our marketing automation platforms, and measuring success through rigorous data analysis. A partner communication manager must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and drive team execution on a variety of tasks.
- Work closely with our business development, marketing and analytics teams to identify opportunities to better educate our users and partners about Dropbox through email.
- Develop hypotheses on how direct and indirect communication can be used to drive user behavior; experiments can be as tactical as button copy to as strategic as developing entirely new user on-boarding campaigns
- Drive end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including creating the experimental framework, launching the campaign, and analyzing results
- Communicate insights to management and cross-functional teams
- Partner with conversion marketing, performance marketing, and product marketing to build integrated campaigns
Preferred experience and skill-set:
- 5+ years channel, product or partner marketing experience with at least 2 years of dedicated conversion (email and in-product) experience
- Proficiency with CRMs (e.g., Salesforce), marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo, Responses), Excel and other analytical tools (SQL, SPSS, Stata, R) a plus
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience building, growing, and optimizing customer/partner engagement programs in a fast-paced B2C or B2B company
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complex projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple and innovative projects in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
Back to top