Marketing Manager - Partner Communications
- Work closely with our business development, marketing and analytics teams to identify opportunities to better educate our users and partners about Dropbox through email.
- Develop hypotheses on how direct and indirect communication can be used to drive user behavior; experiments can be as tactical as button copy to as strategic as developing entirely new user on-boarding campaigns
- Drive end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including creating the experimental framework, launching the campaign, and analyzing results
- Communicate insights to management and cross-functional teams
- Partner with conversion marketing, performance marketing, and product marketing to build integrated campaigns
- 5+ years channel, product or partner marketing experience with at least 2 years of dedicated conversion (email and in-product) experience
- Proficiency with CRMs (e.g., Salesforce), marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo, Responses), Excel and other analytical tools (SQL, SPSS, Stata, R) a plus
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience building, growing, and optimizing customer/partner engagement programs in a fast-paced B2C or B2B company
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complex projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple and innovative projects in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top