Marketing Manager, Distribution Partnerships
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
The Channel Marketing team works with OEMs, distributors, and channel partners to drive awareness, traffic, trials, and revenue for Dropbox paid products. We align with all segments of the marketing team to get the right message to the right audience at the right time, with a laser focus on improving user engagement leading to paid subscription to our market leading products.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager that can work with the Business Development team to manage distribution partnerships. The ideal candidate will understand how Dropbox partners with other brands to reach new audiences, and has experience in growth and life cycle marketing. A partner marketing manager must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and drive team execution on a variety of tasks.
- Partner with our business development team to evaluate new partnerships, and manage existing PC, mobile, retail, industry/trade association, and technology partnerships
- Work closely with our business development, marketing, and engineering teams to identify new deals and opportunities to increase user adoption, engagement and conversion
- Drive end-to-end execution of growth experiments across a variety of surfaces, creating the experimental framework, launching the experiment, and analyzing results
- Together with OEMs and other distribution partners, drive Dropbox product adoption and overall revenue growth through effective customer acquisition promotions, onboarding, in product messaging, and email marketing
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and brand teams to ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time
- Communicate marketing performance to management, cross-functional teams, and partners
- 5+ years in product or partner marketing experience, with at least 2+ years in growth or life cycle marketing experience
- Experience with growth marketing academies and educational programs, such as Reforge
- Demonstrated experience using marketing automation tools and analytical tools (SQL)
- Experience building and optimizing user engagement in a fast-paced B2C or B2B company
- Experience designing experiments and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Project management skills and experience: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complex projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top