Marketing Campaigns Project Manager
Do you enjoy creating order from chaos? How about solving complex puzzles where strategy, creativity, and technology collide? Are you magnetized by launching successful campaigns that drive brand preference and product adoption?
We do too.
We are forming a high-performing Marketing team, and we're seeking a bold, analytical, curious, and engaging Campaigns Project Manager to organize and lead the launch of high-profile campaigns. We are seeking someone who will handle requirements and control scope for key initiatives that include (but are not limited to) cross-functional product launches and campaigns. We are looking for someone to handle deliverables, engage partners, and align internal and external teams toward successful deliveries-communicating progress every step of the way. This crucial role requires familiarity with launching integrated campaigns, along with organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- You will establish project scope, develop detailed deliverables-based project plans, track progress, handle budget planning, and regularly communicate status updates
- You will work with internal teams and external partners required to achieve a defined launch vision; ensure alignment across other business units
- You will handle the work streams for disparate cross-functional teams into a cohesive project plan; identify dependencies, resource conflicts, and bottlenecks and present to decision makers
- You will run regular cross-functional status meetings; communicate project health and facilitate issue mitigation across teams
- You will interface and collaborate comfortably with Senior Leadership, Product, Brand, Finance, Marketing and Sales
- Continually hearing and evaluating effectiveness of cross-functional project management process and provide improvement recommendations where needed
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a record of successful cross-functional brand, marketing, or product launches
- You have an advanced understanding of large-scale campaign execution, experience with the product development process a plus
- You have foundational knowledge of marketing specializations, digital marketing tactics, end-to-end integrated campaigns, including earned, owned, and paid media channel strategies
- You are a strong collaborator
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, MS Project, and other project management tools is a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top