Manager, Strategic Territory Managers
As part of our Strategic Sales team you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 caliber clients. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications. Forecast sales activity and revenue using salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers. Evangelize the Dropbox vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Manage a team of Strategic Territory Managers who are sourcing deals for our Strategic Accounts team.
- Help reps develop full cycle skills and methodology
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentor Dropbox's future sales leaders.
- Implement best practices to achieve pipeline and ACV targets, focusing on a hands-on management approach to coaching.
- Continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes.
- Create a culture of focus, teamwork and outstanding performance.
- Drive strong thought leadership within the global sales and marketing team
- Construct, forecast, and monitor a team sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Work cross functionally with sales compensation, operations and strategy
- 5+ years of sales experience, 1+ year of management preferred with a history of top performance at a technology company in sales.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, and comfortable making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to Thrive in a startup environment and can be proactive in solving problems in and outside of your area
- Be a master at developing and implementing scalable and high-touch strategies that drive revenue with new clients.
- Ability to streamline and develop workflows to increase the team's effectiveness.
- US work authorization.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top