Manager, Business Development Reps
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Manage a team of sales development reps who are sourcing deals for our Enterprise Accounts team.
- Develop sales development skills and methodology to prepare reps for a future in sales.
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentor Dropbox’s future sales leaders.
- Implement best practices to achieve pipeline and ACV targets, focusing on a hands-on management approach to coaching.
- Continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes.
- Create a culture of focus, teamwork and outstanding performance.
- Drive strong thought leadership within the global sales and marketing team
- Construct, forecast, and monitor a team sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- 3+ years of sales experience, 1+ year of management preferred with a history of top performance at a technology company in sales.
- You are familiar with Salesforce, and are comfortable making data-driven decisions.
- You thrive in a startup environment and can be proactive in solving problems in and outside of your area
- You’re a master at developing and implementing scalable and high-touch strategies that drive revenue with new clients.
- You have the ability to streamline and develop workflows to increase the team’s effectiveness.
- US work authorization.
Back to top