Machine Learning University Grad (2019)
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
New graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you'll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
New graduates at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, crafting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you'll have the responsibility and the support necessary to make a difference on a massive scale.
As a member of Dropbox's Machine Learning group, you'd develop high impact solutions that affect millions of people and a lot of data. From images to documents in every language, the Dropbox ML team delivers solutions using the full range of ML techniques from computer vision to supervised learning to deep learning to online learning. You could be developing algorithms that run on mobile devices or ones requiring large clusters on our infrastructure.
Dropbox is looking for exceptional New Grad Machine Learning Engineers with an academic or practical background in ML. Ideally you'd have experience in natural language understanding, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, or deep learning.
This is for our San Francisco, CA, office location only.
- You'll work within the Machine Learning Team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning systems.
- You'll build delightful products and experiences for millions, while working alongside an excellent, multi-functional team across Engineering, Product and Design.
- You'll help craft the direction of machine learning and artificial intelligence at Dropbox.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, with a concentration in machine learning (Fall 2018 or Winter/Spring 2019 graduation date)
- Experience building machine learning or AI systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven software engineering skills across multiple languages including but not limited to Python, C/C++
- Experience with machine learning software packages (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- If you have any experience with writing or shipping software as part of internships, personal projects, coding competitions or research, and the work we do at Dropbox resonates with you, we'd love to learn more about you.
- Computer Science Ph.D. with research in ML (graduating in Fall 2018 or Winter/Spring 2019)
- Experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, deep learning, bayesian reasoning, recommendation systems, learning for search, speech processing, learning from semi-structured data, reinforcement or active learning, ML software systems, machine learning on mobile devices
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top