Machine Learning Engineer
- Work within the Machine Learning Team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning systems.
- Build delightful products and experiences for millions, while working alongside an excellent, cross-functional team across Engineering, Product and Design.
- Help shape the direction of machine learning and artificial intelligence at Dropbox.
- BS and MS in Computer Science or related field with research in machine learning
- Three years experience building machine learning or AI systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages including but not limited to Python, C/C++
- Experience with machine learning software packages (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field with research in machine learning
- Experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, deep learning, bayesian reasoning, recommendation systems, learning for search, speech processing, learning from semistructured data, reinforcement or active learning, ML software systems, machine learning on mobile devices
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top