Your Impact and Role
- Design and execute the selection and recruiting processes for Director and VP-level roles across Technical (Engineering, Product Management, and Design) and Business (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal) organizations: you will conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, setting research and talent engagement strategies, qualifying and presenting candidates, running interview processes, negotiating offers, and developing customized closing strategies leveraging internal resources.
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to VP and C-level audiences.
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Lead efforts to strategically build and maintain a network of active and passive potential future candidates through dedicated market research and ongoing relationship management.
- On occasion, roles will be outsourced to executive search firms. In these cases, you will be responsible for full management of the firm as well as successful completion of the search: from vetting/selecting the right search partner, to contract negotiations, to facilitation of status meetings with hiring manager, to ownership of offer negotiations/closing efforts.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Minimum 8 years of overall recruiting experience, with 4+ years focus on leading Director and VP-level searches end-to-end within an executive search firm or corporate environment.
- You have experience successfully running and closing Software Engineering Leadership searches.
- You have experience identifying, engaging and closing passive Director and VP-level candidates.
- You use talent and market insights and data to influence decisions with executive-level audiences.
- You have a track record of building trusted relationships with VP- and C-level hiring managers and cross-functional partners.
- You value providing delightful candidate experiences
- Extraordinary teamwork and multitasking skills
- You are able to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top