Lead Software Engineer, HelloSign - Location Flexible
- Flexible / Remote
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If "Location Flexible" is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those which do not have "Location Flexible" in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
If you are someone who thrives on innovation, thinking outside the box and have a real passion for building something users love, we want to hear from you.
Our customer base of 80,000 (and growing!) businesses already love us, and now we're thinking even bigger. In our push towards enterprise, we're looking for skilled and motivated engineers to join our expanding team.
At HelloSign, we build our products with performance, scale and security in mind. In addition to your extraordinary technical skills, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about how your work will improve their experience. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
- Strive for technical perfection and drive architectural and design review discussions.
- Be comfortable leading mid/large projects from inception to delivery.
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to drive long term strategic projects and OKRs.
- You have 6+ years of software engineering experience.
- You are an expert PHP developer with full stack experience.
- You have working experience in JS frameworks like React/Angular.
- You have proven experience working on high volume SQL/NoSQL data stores.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top