Lead Generation Manager- Japan
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, runs product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for improving our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
The demand gen team lives to create qualified leads and pipeline for Dropbox Business, enabling our Japan sales team to meet their goals. We want you to unleash your boundless energy to create and accelerate sales pipeline for Dropbox Business in the Japan market and beyond.
Collaboration is what makes us tick. You'll be a member of APJ Marketing team across Tokyo and Sydney. You'll have the support of a deeply passionate team and you'll work closely with the Business Campaigns team in our San Francisco HQ, as well as the regional inside sales and business development teams in Tokyo.
You'll be joining Dropbox at an incredibly exciting stage of our growth and your deep specialist knowledge could see new opportunities develop. For that, you should be a results-driven, marketing maestro with 5+ years working in a B2B Marketing role, with a minimum of 3 working in lead generation. You'll need to demonstrate shown skills in creating your own campaigns and programs, handling agencies, and collaborating with sales to drive pipeline.
- Aim higher by contributing towards your team goals of B2B lead & pipeline generation. You'll be building and executing targeted lead generation campaigns (customer acquisition) across a range of channels
- Cultivate leads to MQL stage and build trust with the business development (BDR) team to ensure they are getting quality leads and are engaged and trained to follow up to move leads through the funnel
- Collaborate with our corporate teams to demonstrate global content and programs through local campaigns
- Sweat the details by monitoring results, tracking budgets/forecasts and reporting regularly on progress/ROI
- Unleash your creative energy to develop "quick-win" tactical programs with sales and build content/write copy to support these programs
- 5+ years marketing experience with 3+ years in lead generation / pipeline building
- Shown ability to plan, lead, execute and deliver marketing programs & campaigns against lead and revenue targets and ensure all activities are integrated to achieve the common goals
- Marketing programs include: event management, content creation (eBook and case study), working with media syndication, and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience handling agencies with successful delivery of campaigns, content, design etc.
- Experience in implementing global lead gen engine structure
- Advanced skill in handling CRM in Salesforce and dashboard creation and data analysis and other related marketing automation tools
- Fluency in Japanese and advanced business level English written and oral communication skills (TOEIC 850+ desired)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team consist of HQ and the regional members
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision and with ambiguity
- BA/BS degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or equivalent experience
Back to top