Junior Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales)
- Know every detail of Dropbox for Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Mid Market Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
- Work together with channel partners in creating a joint solution for customer opportunities.
- Respond to technical questions in RFIs and RFPs
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication skills and capabilities to build long-term business relationship.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Travel as required
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top