International Sales Finance Manager - Location Flexible
- Dublin, Ireland
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
As a Finance Manager focused on Sales, you will be a key partner for our International (Europe and Asia) Sales and Customer Experience (CX) teams. The position is the first FP&A hire outside the US and combines strong existing deliverables foundation with the ability to build/scale. You will play a critical role in areas such as ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) forecasting and planning, spend management, measuring the success of strategic initiatives, driving analytical insights, deal structuring and approvals, and evaluating resource investments. Your work will play a crucial part in ensuring Dropbox makes sound financial and strategic decisions that drive sustainable business growth. You'll get senior leadership exposure, focusing real-time on the highest priority business issues, and being plugged into every facet of our business.
- Drive financial planning, forecasting, and reporting activities for the International Sales and CX Teams, set financial goals, and provide regular executive-level reporting to track progress against strategic initiatives
- Conduct advanced analytics, delivering impactful and actionable insights that drive decision-making
- Engage with sales teams and deal desk on deal structuring and approvals
- Drive ARR Planning, including sales capacity planning, driver-based ARR modeling, and short-range and long range plans
- Develop monthly spend forecast and drive budget planning process
- Drive standardized Reporting, Forecasting, Budgeting, and Budget vs Actual (BvA) processes and narratives
- Develop deep understanding of Oracle spend forecasting and reporting systems to establish efficiencies and process improvements
- Partner with IT, Business Strategy & Operations, Finance, and other key stakeholders to drive improvements and automation of ARR reporting
- Collaborate with business partners in Sales, Sales Strategy, Business Strategy, and Finance on ad-hoc projects and financial modeling
- Develop new processes and tools to drive scalable analysis and insights
- Extensive FP&A experience in a fast-growing tech environment preferred
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP and understanding of financial statements required
- Knowledge of Software or SaaS industry preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Oracle systems strongly preferred
- Excellence in financial modeling and analytics. Advanced Excel skills essential
- Strong quantitative, organizational and communications skills
- You sweat the details and maintain a high level of integrity in your work
- You're a self-starter who enthusiastically drives projects
- You're able to build positive relationships with business leaders
Back to top