International Payroll Accountant
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our Global Payroll team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced payroll GL accountant to join our Dublin team. Reporting to the Head of Global Payroll, this role will be an exciting mix of day-to-day payroll accounting activities and working to establish best practices. It offers the chance to grow and gain experience in a fast-growing tech environment and would suit an experienced individual who understand the complexities of payroll accounting.
This role will be responsible for preparing timely and accurate journal entries and corporate account reconciliations. This individual will be key in assisting with the daily accounting operations as well as contributing to various special projects and ad hoc requests.
- Work closely with the Global Payroll Lead to establish scalable accounting processes in support of Dropbox’s global payroll expansion
- Work with Payroll team to create journal entries in support of month end close and answer related queries
- Partner with the Accounting Operations team and be a primary liaison between Accounting and Payroll Ops.
- Support the quarterly close process by creating and managing clean account reconciliations and booking accruals
- Support the financial statement audit process as it relates to payroll activities
- Lead the documentation of global payroll accounting processes
- Ensure the payroll team are operating in a SOX-compliant environment
- Work closely with the Finance and People Operations teams on various ad hoc projects
- Process international wire payments in our JPMorgan system
- Part qualified or fully qualified Accountant.
- 3-5 years of international payroll accounting experience, preferably in a start-up tech environment
- Ability to prioritize and to work to very tight deadlines
- Experience with international taxation a plus
- Execution focused and detail-oriented with great organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with various levels in the organization
- Top performer that is willing to dive into the details
- Sense of humor and ability to power through
- Eligibility to work in E.U
Back to top