Intern, Digital Data Analyst (Summer 2021) - Location Flexible
- San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If "Location Flexible" is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those which do not have "Location Flexible" in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
New graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you'll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
As a digital data analyst in the Go To Market Team, you will be placed in a fast-paced environment where you will help to build and ship important features and functionality. We are looking for a self-driven intern willing and able to learn quickly and acquire new development skills, particularly in areas related to marketing applications. You will get an opportunity to learn multiple technology/platform including CMS, DMP, Analytics, Tag Manager etc.
- Work on web application technology stack including CMS, Tag Manager, Analytics
- Working with our business and developers implementing tags on websites or web apps to collect usage data
- Develop reports on website characteristics, utilization, focus areas, conversion and other characteristics
- Work with business to create/identify segments based on marketing goals involving gathering, unify, and act on all of data, making your advertising more efficient, and reaching the right people at the right time
- Create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and third-party audience data; accurately target campaigns to these audiences across third-party ad networks and exchanges; and measure with accuracy campaign performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product, marketing, legal, and management teams.
- Pursuing a Computer Science or related technical degree
- Strong analytical, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with at least one scripting language is a must
- Eager to learn what it takes to ship production-level websites and web applications
- Dedicated Mentorship
- Market competitive salary
- Intern Hack Week
- Housing stipend
- Employee Resource Groups
Back to top