Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Our design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative design process.
The Marketing Design team is responsible for crafting microsites, landing pages, banner advertising, and e-mail marketing. They partner with our brand and marketing team to evolve and execute on marketing goals.
We are looking for an experienced Web designer to join our Marketing Design team. As part of this team you will work closely with the Web Marketing Creative Lead, Web Marketing Optimization Managers, User Research, Product Management, and Development Teams to create world-class, customer - focused, marketing experiences that drive engagement and conversion.
- You will engage in marketing strategy development and translate objectives into strategic, purposeful design.
- Build systems that can scale communication. A project isn't just about a single asset, but about how many pieces fit together to build a strong message and build systems that can scale.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
- Remain agile, flexible, inventive, and collaborative with the ability to turn around projects on short time lines where needed.
- You will collaborate with the broader design team to comply on branding standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with the marketing department, content producers, and management to refine the user experience.
- Approach every project, big or small, with enthusiasm to create great experiences that encompasses the distinctive look and feel of Dropbox‰'s products, communications, and identity.
- You have 2+ years of design work experience
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, conversion marketing, landing pages, emails, marketing materials, infographics, web experiences
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- You have a real passion for layout, color, typography
- Polishing and refining your work is important to you, you obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team, and be able to present and explain their design ideas and decisions effectively. Must be able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- You use excellent communication skills, and you have the ability to articulate concepts and solutions
- Ensure you include a portfolio link when applying
Benefits and Perks
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401K + company match
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top