Insights Strategic Account Manager
- Partner with the sales organization to develop insights priorities, key account strategies, and data-driven processes that support sales engagement challenges
- Leverage SQL, Hive, Salesforce, and external data sources to generate powerful and actionable insights - and communicate recommendations internal and external stakeholders
- Deploy scaleable tools that deliver Dropbox collaboration analytics at scale throughout different segments and aspects of the sales cycle.
- Act as a strategic counsel to the sales leadership with respect to sales execution and Dropbox analytics.
- Establish cross-functional relationships with key players throughout the revenue, marketing, and data science organizations to leverage the full weight of Dropbox’s data warehouse and analytics toolkit.
- Generate novel and innovative ideas for scaleable data visualization tools.
- Top class degree (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in sales analytics/engineering, management consulting, or solution architecture
- Fluency with SQL, Hive, and Salesforce
- Solid understanding of sales, the sales process; an ability to translate insights into sales language
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- Excellent communication, data analysis, and presentation skills: must be able tell a data driven story in a simple and powerful way.
- Experience generating technology-driven solutions to business challenges
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top