Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
In leading one of our infrastructure teams, you'llenable our end-users with highly efficient core services and scaling reliably to meet the needs of the product.You'll lead a team of 5-10 engineers. You'll work closely with your team, product managers, QA engineers and other engineering teams to deliver industry leading scale and infrastructure.
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Dropbox's values.
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- You'll set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You will help craft technical and product strategy
- Management experience with an engineering team
- Experience and maturity in running critical systems
- Experience with global data distribution deployment (Kafka) a plus
- Experience with operational systems and production network / physical hardware a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top