Industry Account Executive - France (Online Media Industry)
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Industry Account Executive for our Media/Advertising/Entertainment customers within the French market, you'll play a pivotal role in crafting the future of Dropbox Business for our customers. You'll join a talented team striving for one thing: using technology to simplify people's lives. To do this, we're looking for smart, high-reaching people who are passionate about revolutionising the way people work.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Dropbox's value proposition to customers.
- Understand Industry specific business issues and elaborate Dropbox unique value proposition to solve them.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CIOs, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- Develop deep understanding of Dropbox Business and the competitive landscape in France.
- Be the voice of the customer to the Industry Principal team.
- Identify the key Industry partners & ISV's and collaborate with the channel team to bring them up to speed
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market as Dropbox delivers its products to business customers
- 5 + years of sales experience
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- You are empowered by results with a hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team and the company
- Dream to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment
- Tech sales experience (preferred)
- Focusing on your customer business issues and ability to advise them on how to best solve them (consultative selling)
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Fluency in French and English
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Please submit your application in English
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top