HR Technology Manager
Your role and impact
- You will lead our Workday team including Dropboxers and external partners in an agile environment developing user stories, prioritizing sprint plans, confirming solution recommendations, running user acceptance testing, and launching with thoughtful change management.
- You will run the HR absence and time tracking processes globally, acting as an owner to ensure the process runs smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- You will use agile and project management methodologies to successfully plan and deliver bi-weekly sprints with technology partner (onshore/offshore) raising issues/risks with mitigation plans
- Create and maintain HR strategic roadmap across Core HR, Compensation, Recruiting, Engagement, Benefits and ensure demand is handled appropriately.
- Ensure prompt triage and issue resolution of reported HR technology issues via Zendesk
- Provide an enthusiastic interface between HR client groups and the HR Technology team to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to key business partners relating to people data. You understand the diverse perspectives of HRBPs and other stakeholders and work with them to ensure success. You will be responsible for communicating team and Dropboxer feedback to leadership as appropriate.
- You will monitor and handle the workload of your team members, providing feedback or requesting additional resource support, as appropriate.
- You will navigate complex issues effectively which will require an understanding of our people systems architecture/workflows and you can thrive against time sensitive deadlines.
- You will lead our Workday releases which will include regression testing of current configurations, reports and integrations.
- 5-7 years of experience configuring or implementing Workday HCM including integrations and other HR cloud-based technologies
- 7–10 years of experience designing HR processes and policies
- You have experience in global workplace operations program design and launches including customer service and operational efficiency measurement
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- You hold a humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top