Head of Technical Recruiting
As we build a foundation for scale that enable us to grow to thousands of Dropboxers, we’re looking for a Head of Technical Recruiting to join our recruiting team. In this dynamic, mission-critical multifaceted role, you’ll help build the vision of Dropbox Technical Recruiting. You’ll develop a best-in-class recruiting team responsible for all talent acquisition across our Engineering, Product Management, and Design (EPD) organizations. Reporting directly to our Global Head of Recruiting, you will be responsible for further improving the capability (across sourcing, attraction, assessment, and selection) of our technical recruiting organization, delivering talent needs across EPD functions.
- Responsible for leading our EPD recruiting team with knowledge of software engineering, infrastructure engineering (serving/analytics, product platform, security, corporate infrastructure), product design and product management.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of 20+ technical recruiters and recruiting coordinators.
- Partner with the Senior Strategic Sourcing leader to build and maintain inclusive, highly effective technical sourcing.
- Establish a robust, scalable processes while ensuring incredible client and candidate experience. Operationalize strategies to emphasize global scale, speed, quality and diversity of hires, innovative hiring strategies, process efficiency, and client management and candidate satisfaction.
- Demonstrate leadership and advisory capabilities to achieve strategic and operational goals for the organization across all aspects of talent assessment, acquisition and on-boarding. Develop and implement disruptive operating models that align with future talent acquisition trends and business needs.
- Manage and influence complex partners and senior executive relationships to ensure overall business objectives are met. Collaborating with leaders across EPD, People, and Finance, lead annual headcount planning and staffing resource planning processes for a complex and high-growth business.
- Partner closely with our People team to directly align technical recruiting efforts with our Talent Management Strategy and EPD business goals.
- Leverage analytical and operational capabilities across strategy formulation, business planning and implementation of key priorities for the talent needs of the business.
- 10+ years of technical recruiting and management experience.
- Experience leading and managing teams of 10+ technical recruiting professionals.
- Experience leading talent acquisition efforts for hiring volumes of 500+
- Clear bias for action and results. Ability to inspire action and foster a results-mindset in others.
- Superb ability to consult, influence and manage hiring partners. Ability to drive efforts and projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base.
- Ability to develop team members and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity, and an ability to build long-term, productive relationships across a global business.
- Track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager and a leader.
Back to top