Head of Sales and Marketing Applications
The Head of Sales and Marketing Applications is responsible for the architecture, design and operations of the key systems and tools supporting the Global Revenue and Marketing teams. The role is critical to the next phase of growth at Dropbox and will own the development of prioritized short and long range systems strategies and building and scaling of world-class sales and marketing technology capabilities. You will report to the CIO and will be actively involved in crafting and operationalizing the overall Information Technology and Services strategic plan.
- Technology landscape architecture - A key part of your role is to evaluate and recommend the application technology landscape and architecture to support the needs of our growing sales and marketing teams. In close collaboration with partners across the business, engineering and IT, you will be responsible for the development of business capability roadmaps for sales and marketing technologies and critical integrations with Dropbox's ERP, and self-service subscription systems. Some of the technologies in scope are Salesforce, Marketo, Clari, Sendbloom, CMS (AEM), Google Analytics and Responsys. You will also create clarity on the different roles and responsibilities around the systems and tools of the future technology landscape.
- Inbound, outbound and channel sales enablement - It's an exciting time for Dropbox as we are growing quickly and so are our systems and practices. As a strategic partner to our global sales, marketing and business strategy teams, you will be rethinking the end to end sales life cycle experience for inbound, outbound, channel partners and ecosystem by transforming the systems and tools to support it.
- Marketing technology - Our Marketing systems are undergoing an overhaul and this is a prime time to join the team to work hand and hand with the business in designing the future systems and automation. You will bring your expertise in cross-system lead-to-cash (L2C) business processes, operationalizing sales pipelines and associated pipeline health metrics to drive investment decisions for these systems. Some of the capabilities in scope include email marketing, SEO and experience optimization (i.e. Lead generation and scoring).
- Insights and analysis - Ease of access to meaningful insights is required, as is the ability to perform self-service ad-hoc reporting and analysis. In collaboration with our data teams, you will design and implement the technology solutions that will enable teams to have seamless access to the information they need day to day. You will optimize the use of operational reporting capabilities of the platform and drive sound architectural decisions for when to leverage analytics platform and when to augment with data quality and enrichment services (i.e. Experian, Data.com, Dun and Bradstreet).
- Building teams - There's exciting work to do and we have a great team in place. Being successful will require that you evaluate the current team capabilities and capacity and recommend how we organize ourselves to ensure the best results. You will also work on developing career paths and development opportunities for the team.
- Successful track record of high impact contributions and scaling sales and marketing technology solutions in a high growth organization with B2B and B2C offerings, preferably in a technology company.
- Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management and ability to effectively influence across business, IT and engineering teams.
- Excels at building, managing and balancing a dynamic portfolio of business and IT projects and programs.
- Experience with design thinking, using prototyping and testing to solve human or business problems through creative experimentation.
- 5+ years of experience building, developing and growing teams and leaders and at least 10 years of domain experience.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top