Head of Real Estate and Workplace Services
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Our office team is responsible for creating and building the unique Dropbox environment in our global offices around the world.
- Lead Dropbox’s global real estate strategy and execution, including global office site evaluations, space planning, build-outs, and on-going project execution
- Manage Dropbox’s global facilities needs, including vendor management, security, mailroom, front desk services, maintenance and repairs
- Drive Dropbox’s office services to add meaningful value to the Dropbox experience for all employees. Leverage our workspace and amenities skillfully to develop a delightful employee experience, while spending efficiently
- Oversee global office services execution, including event planning and execution, workplace resources management and day-to-day office needs
- Occasional travel may will be required to Dropbox’s offices globally, we expect that to occur for approximately 20% of the time spent for this role
- 10 - 15 years of experience in strategic and operational facilities management, real estate, and workplace services experience, including experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience in a high-growth startup or fast-growing company
- Knowledge of commercial real estate market, corporate real estate leasing and maintenance construction issues
- Prompt and skilled communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top